and project management roles.
Our Marketing Directors and Marketing Managers
Executives Online gives you instant access to the outstanding interim managers, senior executives and project managers you need.
Need a Marketing Director
or Marketing Manager?
Our global talent bank includes over 0 experienced Marketing Directors and Marketing Managers. They have worked with plcs, public sector players and start-ups.
The sample Marketing Director and Marketing Manager case studies on this website demonstrate our ability to deliver a wide diversity of skills, experience and talent to effectively tackle any business challenge.
- Alex: innovative and confident professional with extensive exposure to a variety of sectors
- Andrew M: proven business and commercial acumen alongside solid marketing experience
- Andy: implemented ERP-integrated customer relationship management system to improve customer contact management
- Anne-Marie: marketeer with proven ability to implement high profile projects
- Annie: developed companies' marketing strategies, created marketing plans, launched products into new markets and managed global marketing programmes
- Brian: effective integrated marketeer with Master's Degree in strategic marketing and Chartered Marketer status
- Chris: highly experienced and talented marketeer whose skills have created brand and customer value and business growth
- David: while Sales and Marketing Director of Crosland UK, delivered year-on-year 50% profit growth
- Dorian: brand communication specialist with solid record of implementing successful marketing initiatives that deliver growth
- Douglas: business and marketing strategy expert who has defined market positionings, developed content strategy, launched products and advised on new commercial strategies
- Edward: centralised all content management and changed emphasis from building websites to a communications function at the British Educational Communications Agency
- Gary: set up first marketing department for Burton McCall, with clear roles and responsibilities with specific brand budgets
- George: focused r&d and marketing on product innovation for UK subsidiary of KIDDE plc
- Peter: directed a groundbreaking corporate advertising campaign and introduced new tactical promotions for products at Cheshire Building Society
- Steve's international experience includes managing multiple product development programmes across Europe and the US for blue chip companies in both the IT and telecommunications sectors
- Tony: as Vice President of Marketing at Gates Europe NV, initiated and successfully delivered measures to achieve 40% sales growth and restore profitability to a $350 million European business