and project management roles.
Our IT Directors and IT Managers
Executives Online gives you instant access to the outstanding interim managers, senior executives and project managers you need.
Our global talent bank includes 0 experienced IT Directors and IT Managers. They have worked with plcs, public sector players and start-ups.
The sample IT Director and IT Manager case studies on this website demonstrate our ability to deliver a wide diversity of skills, experience and talent to effectively tackle any business challenge.
- Allan: background in IT and project management for the London Stock Exchange and petrochemical projects in Saudi Arabia
- Andrew D: Director of IT and process improvement, with remit covering 1,600 users in five European locations
- Anne-Marie: implemented IT systems, architecture and change strategies
- Bernie: managing IT and communications project delivery
- Chris B: established an IT infrastructure that allowed an oil exploration company to make strategic choices around its structure
- Edward: instigated an IT/IS steering group to manage enterprise architecture and prepared ITTs at the British Educational Communications Agency
- Frank: has built successful ICT businesses over the last 10 years including global service that protects mobile devices against loss and theft, with 12 patents pending
- As a senior manager in IT and customer care arena Greg has worked with some of the biggest names in the IT sector
- Ian H: highly successful hands-on interim IT Director and troubleshooter with a significant track record in turnaround situations across a wide range of industries and multinational corporations
- Ian M: global IT strategist whose experience covers a wide range of diverse programmes, projects, implementations and innovative solutions
- John 2: a senior information technology management executive with extensive pan-European experience in IT strategy development, programme management, service delivery and strategic outsourcing of both IT and operational functions
- John H: responsible for finance and IT systems in fully integrated ERP environment
- Kevin: project leader with 13 years' experience of delivering successful, high profile, complex ICT solutions
- Michael M: key skills in dealing with service delivery, understanding the needs of businesses and mentoring IT managers
- Richard S - IT/management professional focused on enhancing performance by eliminating waste
- Stephen P - focused on implementing technological resources that enable businesses to work