and project management roles.
Our Public Sector Managers
Executives Online gives you instant access to the outstanding interim managers, senior executives and project managers you need.
Our global talent bank includes hundreds of experienced Public Sector Managers.
The sample Public Sector Manager case studies on this website demonstrate our ability to deliver a wide diversity of skills, experience and talent to effectively tackle any business challenge.
- Anne-Marie: has over ten years’ experience of marketing and data management gained within both the public and private sectors
- Chris B: key player in delivering a Government directive to unify seven borough councils into one Uni-City two years ahead of schedule, winning a series of awards for best government IT project, with further annual savings
- Edward's varied sector experience encompasses the advertising industry, market research, experience of the education sector, local authority experience and consulting at IBM and GEIS
- Frank worked with governments and other stakeholders to build ICT incubators at several countries in the Balkans and Asia
- As interim Head of Estates and Facilities for a central London college, Heather was placed in charge of a new department responsible for the maintenance of buildings, from the provision of capital works through to health and safety
- As Director of ICT - Infrastructure Development and Support Group, Ian H led Aston University to become the first educational institution in the UK with a live fully-converged digital network. He programme managed this ground-breaking project and brought it in on-time and within budget
- Working for the Food Standards Agency, Ian M transformed business processes, improving their data-sharing and collaboration environment for internal operations and cooperation with partners to work more efficiently
- Jacqui set up the vital customer services department for the high profile Congestion Charging project. This included designing and developing a training strategy for all Congestion Charging teams
- At HM Prison Service, Martin fulfilled a team consulting role undertaking a strategic review of the 2,500 Prison Service headquarter personnel, with specific responsibility for reviewing and making recommendations on corporate services activity
- While Finance Director of a Training and Enterprise Council, Paul had to establish quickly the systems and procedures for what was essentially a start-up that was operating at full-scale – turnover £35m, 160 staff, five locations
- As owner of his own consultancy business, Philip worked with a national Pathfinder site managing a number of short term work-streams to deliver an outline business plan for a new health and social care social enterprise
- At NHS Shared Business Services, as Senior IT Consultant, Richard S project managed the installation and testing of relevant software for financial migration for 14 NHS organisations
- As turnaround consultant at the NHS, Richard T used business analysis and accounting techniques to identify savings whilst reporting to the Director of Turnaround
- At a London Borough Social Services Department, Roger proposed new procedures and control measures for third party expenditure. Together with the introduction of a new resource management system, this resulted in reducing administration and invoice processing costs of third party care contracts by 70%
- Stephen rose to the role of Head of Business and Marketing at the University of Portsmouth, after joining as an academic lecturing at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Wendy, who has an MBA from Warwick University, is a proven performer at optimising the performance of major call and contact centres in the private and public sectors including work for several councils