and project management roles.
Our Transport Managers
Executives Online gives you instant access to the outstanding interim managers, senior executives and project managers you need.
Our global talent bank includes hundreds of experienced Transport Specialists.
The sample Transport Manager case studies on this website demonstrate our ability to deliver a wide diversity of skills, experience and talent to effectively tackle any business challenge.
- Bernie: ran a Six Sigma project to develop and implement a global recruitment strategy for a multinational transport engineering company
- Chris B was asked by CIO of Transnet to investigate why the SA railways were attempting to cancel their contract for IT managed services. Working within an environment of mutual distrust and conflicting objectives established areas of commonality between the two parties and basic understanding of each other’s needs, then brokered an agreement
- For the Automobile Association, Chris K led the marketing strategy, campaign development and customer member management programme of the highly successful fourth emergency service membership re-positioning, growing personal membership by +25% and reversing a previous long-term decline
- Graeme: acted as trainer and coach responsible for developing group working and continuous improvement processes amongst the line management in an automotive paint shop, and as a result, automotive production volumes increased by 20%, with corresponding improvements in quality
- Ian: as interim sales and marketing director at an automotive industry supplier grew sales by 30% and took the business into profit
- Jacqui set up the vital customer services department for the high profile Congestion Charging project which included designing and developing a training strategy for all Congestion Charging teams
- James: the planning and execution of the relocation of 200 staff for First Scotrail Plc
- Kevin: was instrumental in the delivery of Terminal 5 ICT scope to handover, achieving benchmarks for commissioning, witness-testing and systems requirements validation at Terminal 5, Heathrow – at the time regarded as the most complex IT integration programme
- Martin R: project managed the Sarbanes-Oxley requirements of the UK subsidiary of a major multinational motor manufacturer
- Richard T's multi-disciplined exposure encompasses numerous sectors, including the motor industry
- A turnaround, mergers and acquisitions specialist, as European Managing Director of the $160m-turnover engineered products division of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Tony was responsible for the formation of a new European HQ in Belgium; oversaw the integration of three acquisitions, the start-up of two manufacturing plants, and managed the creation of a distribution network in Eastern Europe